There are different types of limited companies such as limited by shares, limited by guarantee, private unlimited companies and public limited companies. Most of the people in UK operate under limited company by shares. Before you start your business under limited company it has to be registered with the company’s house.
After incorporation, our first step is to understand your business in depth so that we would be in a position to guide you according to your business requirements. Our job is to explain each and every aspect of the accounts in detail, and their impact on the business. We also make sure that the accounts are in compliance with all the Companies House and Inland Revenue regulations. For things to do if you are a limited company please click here: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/factsheet/limited-company.pdf
Every year at the same as your statutory accounts are prepared, we will prepare a report for you providing of your business insights that shows the areas where you can minimise the expenses, increase your earning and future tax planning.
We don’t just sit back and prepare your accounts only at year end, we work with you throughout the year to provide you help with accounting matters, employee costs and payroll issues, tax planning, purchasing, inventory levels, VAT and any other matter where you require a professional advice.
Services we can provide you:
- Unlimited face to face meetings
- Incorporation of a limited company
- Help you to open a business bank account – where needed
- Preparation & filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies house
- Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – iXBRL format.
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return(CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Guide you on how tax system works in UK – Tax, N.I. rates etc
- Guide you on how to keep good records
- Guide you on whether your business needs to be registered for VAT, and explain to you about available VAT schemes
- Provide you a list of possible allowable expenses
- Advise you about the tax liability & dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Unlimited email and telephone support throughout the year
- Bookkeeping software
- Tax planning
For more details and quotes, please contact us.